Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Check OUT my bubblin tumblrrrr

I have now.... a tumblr ! Where I have been posting pictures, movies and all the like.
Be sure to check it out and stay updated just in case you can add any information I might be missing or new contacts that you think I should make!

I updated my concept map entitled "Mapping Where I Have So Far" with bubbl so that I can keep all the people I have met and information I have gathered organized. Haha it may not look very organized as first, but this very scientific mapping process helps to see where connections have been made and what gaps are still missing. I will soon add a color coded key so that we all know what each bubble means in relation to the other bubbles. I was able to show this to the ATP class today and some of my photo mapping that I have been working on for MCC. Now that I have a pretty good comprehensive overview of MCC, I am able to move forward with more solidarity. Now it is time to push forward in the last three weeks to achieve some sort of quantitative goal. This week I will also be working on writing the abstract that is needed to participate in the the Innovation Symposium, which will be held on November 12th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment